We have explored the various relationships of gases ranging from pressure, temperature, volume, and number of molecules. It’s time to put the pieces together as we wrap up the unit and finish our last lab.
Warm Up 78
1. Paraphrase the purpose and general procedures of this lab.
2. Sketch out the procedures in a flow-chart to represent each step of our lab.
- Warm Up/HW Check 76 (Practice 6.4)
- Quiz 6b (Basic gas laws)
- Lab 6.4 – Identifying the gas in a lighter
- Topic 6 Review
- Come for tutoring Monday/Tuesday after school
- Study for Exam 6