Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
As we start the first PLC day of the year, we get to wrap up our discussion of lab equipment and begin measuring in the lab.
2. From memory, write out 10 of the ions from list 1 and indicate if they are on the right or left side of the periodic table.
- Understand organization of class content on ChaseGame and teams
- Reflect on why chemistry is relevant to your life
Safety Quiz Results
Ion Quiz 1
- Turn in all week #1 assignments on teams
- Write out a reflection of Day 4