We will wrap up part I of the lab and then get data for the metal-acid reactions.
- 1. Share your data with your group. Are there any patterns that emerge so far with the salts? Explain what you observed.
- 2. How can we modify our procedures to collect our data more effectively and quickly?
- 3. What are we trying to compare in part 2 of the lab?
- 4. What are the four possible combinations of metal and acid?
- Develop an experiment to compare dissolving salts and reacting substances
- Setup a calorimeter
- Execute your plan and make conclusions