What am I learning today?
How to write molecular, full ionic, and net ionic equations.
Why am I learning this?
Chemical equations help us understand what his happening quantitatively on a molecular level when chemicals react.
How will I known that I have succeeded?
I can mix known solutions, observe precipitate formation, and write a net ionic equation to represent this reaction.
- HW Check & Warm Up
- What % did you earn on Quiz 5.1? What specific kinds of problems did you make mistakes on? What is your plan to learn and improve?
- HW Check 62
- 5.1 Quiz Recap
- 5.2 Discussion – Net Ionic Equations
- Comprehension Check 62
- Flex Assignment: 5.1 Corrections or 5.2 Practice
- Complete/revise the Net Ionic Equations Conclusion Questions
- Complete Quiz 5.1 corrections if below 70%
- Pre-Lab 5.2 (Restate Purpose & Procedures)
- Speak out! Share your thoughts about topic 5.1 on flipgrid