What am I learning today?
How solutions are formed and ways to determine the concentration of solutions.
Why am I learning this?
I will be able to make predictions and identify reactions based on my understanding of solutions.
How will I known that I have succeeded?
I can successfully prepare solutions and make dilutions to a specified concentration.
- HW Check & Warm Up
- IMFs & Solutions Activity
- 5.1 Discussion – Solutions & Concentration
- Spectroscopy Intro
- Bring your laptop to school for next class
- Finish the Practice 5.1a Problems
- Come dressed for lab next class