Today will be a wrap up of the grouping activity. Hopefully you have a clearer picture of how atoms, elements, molecules, and ions should be represented and their properties after today. This will also be our first lab at the lab tables. Make sure you are prepared!
- Grade Check
- Pre-lab Quizizz (join code 392686)
- What’s the Matter? – part 4
- Steel Wool Conservation Lab
- Complete the ‘What’s the Matter’ analysis
- Complete the ‘Steel Wool Conservation’ Lab analysis
- Add images for both assignments to OneNote (collected Friday)