Books on their own aren’t insanely expensive compared to other things; three large cappuccinos cost more than a paperback, and two and a half gallons of gas cost more than a paperback.
-M. J. Rose
It is time to begin our review of units and common methods of converting between units. This is an essential chemistry skill that you’ll be using for the rest of the year.
- Record measurements and round correctly when performing calculations on measurements
- Recall the fundamental units and common derived units
- Understand how prefixes modify a unit
- Convert between different units with conversion factors
Measuring Lab Wrap up
Units, Prefixes, and Conversions
Unit Conversions Tutorial
Day 5 Reflection
- Turn in week #1 teams assignments (Day 1 Reflection, Syllabus, Week 1 Reflection) on Teams
- Turn in Unit Conversions on Teams