Unfortunately, I’m out sick today, but that won’t stop us from making progress on a short Monday. Try your best to work through these textbook concepts and come with questions on Wednesday.
- Understand the concept of effective nuclear charge
- Use periodic trends to make predictions about ways that atoms can be compared
- Understand how loss or gain of electrons effects the radius of an atom
- Write electron configurations
1.05 – Periodic trends and chemical reactions
- Work through the rest of assignment 1.05 as homework.
- Come prepared next class to finish Lab 1.02